DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Old house Manuel Estalella S.L. - CIF: B- 08958209
Postal address: Road Oliveretes, S/N 08840 in Vilamoura. - (Spain)
Phone: 93 658 90 02
Do purpose we treat your personal data?
In old house MANUEL ESTALELLA S.L we treat information provided by stakeholders in order to carry out the administrative management, accounting, fiscal and contact, as well as send you commercial communications about our products or services
For how long will we keep your details?
The period of storage of personal data will vary depending on the request customer purchases in our shop, comments and requests for information. In any case, will be the minimum necessary, and can be up to:
- 4 years old: Law on infractions and sanctions in the Social order (obligations of membership, high, low, quote, payment of wages...); Arts. 66 and GIS. General tax law (accounting books...);
- 5 years old: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special period)
- 6 years old: Art. 30 Commercial code (accounting books, invoices...)
- 10 years old: Art. 25 Law on prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
Data of the subscribers to the feed by e-mail: Since the user subscribe until it gives low.
Data from subscribers to the newsletter: Since the user subscribe until it gives low.
What is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of their data is based on the consent which you will be asked in our contact form when requesting information, or by e-mail showing our policy of privacy. The user, through the estalella.com website is voluntarily providing personal data (hereafter the personal data). The personal information provided to us through the contact form, or in emails, will happen to be introduced in a file under the responsibility of old house Manuel Estalella S.L
Do to which recipients communicate will your data?
Data will not be transferred to third parties, except for legal obligations.
Transfers of data to third countries?
They are not provided for transfers of data to third countries.
What are your rights when you provide us your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning them are trying to at old CASA MANUEL ESTALELLA S.L, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, in your case, request its deletion when, among other reasons, data no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case only we will retain them for exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, those interested may object to the processing of your data. In this case, OLD house MANUEL ESTALELLA S.L will stop processing of the data, except for legitimate and compelling reasons, or the exercise or defence of claims.
You can exercise your rights in the following way materially: You have the right to access, rectify and suppress any data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information.
If you have given your consent for any purpose concrete, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel violated their rights with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when failed to obtain satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, You can file a complaint with the Control Authority competent data protection through its web site: www.agpd.es.
HOW DO WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we deal in antique House MANUEL ESTALELLA S.L come from the person concerned.
Special categories of personal data are not treated (those data revealing ethnic or racial origin are, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data to identify unequivocally to a natural person, data concerning health or sexual life or the sexual orientation of an individual data).
What procedures we use against data breaches
We use SSL encryption on all our pages and panels for Administration and management, all our servers are located in our facilities upgraded, with security perimeter and fire fighting systems, our servers and systems have appropriate security measures such as anti-virus systems, anti-malware, systems of redundant firewalls against force attacks, We perform daily backups of all systems and data, servers and support systems.
Policy Cookies from our website
We want to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies we use, then detailing, which is a cookie, for serving, what types of cookies we use, what are their purpose and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
What is a cookie and what is?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of "cookies" from all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, what does not and what could be improved.
Cookies are essential for the operation of internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, making it easier navigation and usability of our website.
In no case could harm your computer cookies. In contrast, which are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies we use?
According to the entity that manages:
- Cookies own: They are those that are sent to your computer from our own teams or domains from which provide the service you have requested.
- Third Party Cookies: They are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but on the other collaborating institution. Such as, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
According to the timeline that are enabled:
- Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Eventually, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent Cookies: are stored on the hard disk and reads our website every time you make a return visit. A permanent site has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies we use, generally, for records, Forms, User Permissions, Shopping Cart, etc...
- Cookies techniques: Are those necessary for navigation and smooth operation of our website. Allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted parts, make the buying process an order, use security features, store content to deliver videos or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: They are those that allow you to access the service with predefined depending on a number of criteria Features, language such as, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: Are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: Are those that enable management, as effectively as possible, advertising space that could be included on our website.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we know the internet browsing habits and show your profile information related to navigation.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
The detail of the cookies used on this website is as follows:
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc __utmz _ga _gat||Google Analytics||Third-party||Collect information on users navigation through the site in order to know the origin of visits, and other similar level statistical data. Not getting data of names or surnames of users or specific address where they are connected.||Google Analytics Centro de Google's privacy: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
On their own, cookies do not contain personally identifiable information. Depending on the configuration of the editors and users, information associated with the cookies that are used in advertising can be added to the account of Google's users.
|Google Analytics Centro de Google's privacy: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, PREF, GPS,YSC||www.YouTube.com||Third-party||Third-party cookies cookies are used by a third party, YouTube, to allow our users to watch the video on the web site. Cookies expiration date varies, some expire once the session is complete, others expire after twenty years.|
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can enable, block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options Internet. In the event that you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you will need to press "Leave home" and proceed to continue browsing other web sites.
You can also delete cookies at any time from your own browser.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for iOS(iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome the Android
On our website never keep the personal data of our users, except for the IP address according to that described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to make purchases of products and services we offer or to receive information about promotions and content of interest.
ntenidas in this Cookies policy.
Right to oblivion and access to your personal data
At all times you will be entitled to review, recover, anonymize or delete, wholly or partly, the data stored in the Web site. Simply send an email to email@example.com and request it. Or you can do it here same: